Developing your balance beam complex should directly correspond to the levels of your gymnasts, but they should always cover the basic positions to achieve a strong foundation of skills. These basic skills, displayed in over 60 videos, will change in complexity as your gymnast progresses through the various competition levels.
- WHAT SHOULD BE COVERED IN A BALANCE BEAM COMPLEX?
- WHEN SHOULD A COMPLEX BE PERFORMED?
- TRANSITION PHASE
- GENERAL PREPARATION PHASE
- ROUTINE DEVELOPMENT PHASE
- COMPETITION PHASE
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DOING A BEAM COMPLEX?
Masters of Sport presents a Beam Complex containing over 60+ video clips of the beginning, intermediate and advanced versions of the drill.