When there is little space to perform the much-needed conditioning, consider using Event Circuit Conditioning format. Up to 18 athletes…working in pairs…set-up nine (9) stations. The nine (9) stations are divided into three (3) groups of three (3) exercises each…one for Legs…one for core…one for Arms/Chest—termed “Triple Set” for the three (3) areas of the body conditioned
- WHAT SHOULD INCLUDED IN THE TRIPLE SET?
- WHEN COULD EVENT CIRCUIT CONDITIONING BE PERFORMED?
- TRANSITION PHASE
- GENERAL PREPARATION PHASE
- ROUTINE DEVELOPMENT PHASE
- COMPETITION PHASE
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DOING TRIPLE SET CIRCUITS?
Masters of Sport presents a proven time-efficient, space-efficient method for conditioning when space is a premium